Every Monday, from 04/30/2018 to 05/21/2018, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Calling all leaders and those interested in becoming one.
Join us for a 4-week exploration of Biblical leadership principles in coaching and mentoring and conflict resolution. These basic leadership skills can be used at home, in the workplace and in almost any situation where people are involved.
In these classes you'll learn:
- How to show up each day as a leader ready to help and serve others.
- What healthy steps to take resolve conflict for yourself, and/or to help others.
- How to approach different teachable moments depending on where people are at.
- The vital skills of listening and building trust to influence others.
- The basics of developing healthy teams.
- Real life application for individual accountability, coaching and mentoring of others.
- Multiple tools like GROW, Situational Leadership, Goal Setting and more!